This article contains information about Union Bank transfer codes, online banking, and how to reach the union bank customer care.
Technology has made banking so easy that you do not have to step out of your house to perform day-to-day transactions anymore.
In fact, with just your mobile phone, you can perform almost all transactions now.
Career Acada has put effort into research on how you can do that if you operate a Union Bank account.
Union Bank Transfer code/USSD Banking
The use of the Union Bank transfer codes makes it a whole lot easier for bank users to perform transactions using just their mobile phone even if it is not internet enabled.
This means someone using a basic phone without smart features can also perform his/her Union bank transactions from anywhere in Nigeria. Isn’t that amazing?
How to Use the Union Bank Transfer Code (*826#)
To use the union bank transfer code, you need to register your number for the service.
To do that you must have the following:
- The SIM with which you opened the Union bank account
- Any mobile phone
- A Union bank account
- A Union bank debit card
Steps to Register for Union Bank Transfer code
- Dial *826# with the SIM linked to the Union bank account
- Pick option 1 (that is Activate Mobile Banking).
- Input your union bank account number.
- Then input the last digits on your debit card or ATM card.
- Create a secret 4 digits you can easily remember that would be used to perform your different transactions and confirm.
- A confirmation message will be sent updating you that you have successfully registered for Union bank USSD code banking
And voila! You’re all set.
Transactions you can perform using Union Bank Transfer codes
- Make transfers
- Buy airtime for yourself
- Buy airtime for others
- Check your account balance
And so many more.
How about you get started already and start enjoying these benefits.
Advantages of Using the Union Bank transfer code / USSD banking
- Have access to your bank account anytime and anywhere you are.
- The service does not have a closing hour
- Conveniently send money to other bank accounts
- The service saves time that could have been spent going to the bank
- Saves you the stress of queues at the bank
- Saves you the stress of having to go out to top up your mobile airtime
The Union Bank Online Banking
Just like using the Union Bank transfer code or USSD banking, the use of the Union Bank online banking also presents a convenient way to bank and perform transactions.
If you love visuals and the ability to be in control of your banking service, then the app or internet banking might just be what you prefer.
The major difference between online banking and USSD banking is the fact that it requires the use of the internet.
There are some other features also made available to the online users that cannot be done using USSD banking.
Some Features of the Union Bank Online Banking
If you use the Online banking, then you are going to enjoy the following:
- Easy view of your account balance
- List of transactions performed on your account
- Do both inter-bank transfers and intra-bank transfers easily and conveniently from anywhere
- Perform international bank transfers
- Buy airtime conveniently
- Pay bills conveniently
- The online banking is sub-divide into two parts:
- Internet Banking
- Mobile app
Requirements for use of online Banking
Both kinds of online banking requires that you at least meet the following requirements:
- You must have an active account with Union bank
- The phone number and email used to open your account must be active and readily accessible
- A smartphone or computer with internet access
- An active debit card
You can always head to any of the Union bank branches to get help to register for your online banking methods.
But my guess is you are here to get help for self-registration. We’re glad you did. Stick around with us a little more.
Steps to Register for the Union Bank Internet Banking
- Click the Union Bank Nigeria online banking website below to access the registration page https://uniononline.unionbankng.com/OnlineBanking/
- Click on “Sign up now” on the right side of the page.
- Input your Union Bank Nigeria bank account number you wish to register. This would allow the system to set up your account for online banking with your bank details.
- Once you have checked to see you have typed in the correct Union Bank account number, click on “Continue” to proceed with the Union Bank internet banking registration.
- The next page would require you to input details for your internet banking account. At this stage, you must pay attention and make sure you provide the correct details.
- Fill each field with the required information needed to sign-up for the Union Bank Nigeria internet banking account.
- Type in a username you would love to use for the Union Bank internet account.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed with the registration.
- You will receive a one-time password on your mobile phone number.
- Input your one-time Union Bank PIN on the required box.
- Choose an easy-to-remember password you want to use for your bank account.
- Click on Enroll to complete the online registration for your internet banking.
- Now you would be created with view-only status.
You can visit the nearest Union Bank branch in Nigeria and request for Union Online or call their customer care line for further assistance.
- After your registration request is approved, you will receive a message with your password, which you can use to login and perform the above-listed transactions at your convenience.
- Polaris Bank Transfer Codes: Polaris Mobile Banking, Polaris Bank App and…
Steps to Use the Union Bank Mobile app
- Download the Union Bank app either from play store, if you use an android phone or apple store for iPhone users.
- Open the app and accept the terms and conditions.
- Input your account number in the box provided.
- An OTP would be sent to the number linked with your bank account.
- Input this OTP in the box provided.
- Input your choice username and password.
- Return to the home page and log in.
- Congratulations! Your app is all set to be used.
If you have any issue with any of the registrations, you can always reach out to the Union bank customer care via any of the following means:
Phone: +234-1-2716816 or 07007007000
We hope the information provided in this article proved useful.
If so, do well to share and stay tuned to Career Acada as we provide more informative articles like this one.