Internal Auditor at Pac Recruiters
Company: Pac Recruiters
State: Lagos Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria – Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
PacRecruitment is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our client’s businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management and the audit committee.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Requirements and Skills
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Having a professional certification such as Ican/ Acca is an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
My name is Faustina Oriji, I have a passion for writing and I enjoy writing on a variety of topics. I take pleasure in learning about new and exciting areas of writing.