Procurement Manager at Pac Recruiters
Company: Pac Recruiters
State: Lagos Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Pac Recruitment is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our client’s businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Manager responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers.The Procurement Manager’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Examine and test existing contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market.
- Talent in negotiations and networking.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
My name is Faustina Oriji, I have a passion for writing and I enjoy writing on a variety of topics. I take pleasure in learning about new and exciting areas of writing.