Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment (Multiple Positions)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
- HR Business Partner – Technology
- Relationship Manager-Retail Banking Group (Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki, Oko & Ekiti)
- Business Analyst, Business Performance Monitoring
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
- Job Identification 211
- Locations: HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
- Serve as the primary interface between HCMD and the Technology business unit
- Provide effective support in identifying recruitment needs, strategic competences to forecast the critical skills requirement
- Assist in the on-boarding and confirmation process of new hires
- Identify training needs using combination of indicators to enable Learning & Development plan and organize for such trainings
- Review training plan/curriculum with user department
- Monitor the grievance/disciplinary issues/process within area of coverage and provide necessary support
- Liaise with Talent Management to monitor staff exit process within area of coverage
- Embark on periodic visits to business development offices/branches for on-the-spot assessment of business situations and HR issues
- Ensure new hires meet specific documentation requirements and target performance level prior to confirmation
- Generate weekly/monthly activity reports
- Attending the Directorate’s quarterly QPR and periodic attendance of BDO’s monthly MPR
- Coordinate staff exit process in area of coverage
- Ensure proper documentation of staff information
HRBP experience with Engineering, Information & Communications Technology, etc.background
Job Title: Relationship Manager-Retail Banking Group (Lagos, Edo, Osun, Saki, Oko & Ekiti)
- Job Identification 210
- Locations HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
▪ Book quality assets and ensure effective portfolio monitoring for early detection of defaults.Manage and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers
▪ Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
▪ Market the bank’s products to meet customer needs
▪ Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
▪ Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customer
▪ Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related.
Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
Minimum experience – 3 years relevant banking (marketing and credit) experience
- Good Knowledge of the business environment
- Credit/Risk Management
- Banking structure, policies, and procedures
- Customer Service
- Strategic Business Planning
Job Title: Business Analyst, Business Performance Monitoring
- Job Identification 205
- Locations HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, HEAD OFFICE, LAGOS, NG
- To serve as the Corporate Performance Analyst (Overseeing MIS & PRODUCT ANALYTICS)
- To ensure optimal performance in the business areas of oversight, in line with approved budget and other performance targets.
- To facilitate the implementation of balanced scorecards and monthly delivery of performance dashboards for all individuals in the business areas of oversight
- To support the Team Leads in facilitating periodic performance review sessions (Monthly/Quarterly Performance Reviews)
- To analyse, report and generate business insights on products, channels, customers, branches and Customer Profitability Reports) in the business areas of oversight
- To conduct competitive bechmarking, environmental scanning and analysis to generate business insight and actionable recommendations for performance improvement
- To support the annual budgeting exercise and ensure adequate planning bank-wide
- To identify and assess MIS issues affecting the business and ensure their correction and conclusinve resolution
- To facilitate the implementation and maintenance of an effective MIS (Management Information System) reporting application that is accurate and fair in presenitng business performnace
- To ensure the integrity and completeness of bankwide acount mapping in line with the account mapping policy
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain procedures, models and other structures to report the bank’s performance across the bank’s electronic business products and channels
- Run periodic procedures to generate, validate, correct, and finalize performance reports and dashboards to independently determine the performance of individuals, teams, groups in the electronic business groups and other business areas as assigned by the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics
- Support the MIS Analytics Team Leads in development, implementation, management and maintenance of the MIS and performance dashboard reporting applications
- Generate actionable analytics and insight on the bank’s growth, profitability, sales, competitivesss etc on the electronic products, channels, and lines of business
- Support the Team Leads in Budgeting & Analytics in facilitating robust performance dialogues with Teams, Groups ang Executives on EBusiness
- Propose and drive revenue and cost optimization on electronic business based on insight and analytics
- Provide actionable insights and analytics as may be required to drive and optimize the bank’s electronic business performance
- Drive and track strategic initiatives, process improvement and automation projects as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- Any other duty as may be assigned by Unit Head, Budgeting & Analytics or GH, BPM
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Science or Engineering.
- Master’s Degree/Professional certification in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in MIS (Management Information System).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite, MS access, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Seven years’ industry experience and at least three years in a MIS, Finance or accounting role.
Application Closing Date: 22nd September, 2021
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.