Apply for 9 Payment Service Bank (9PSB) Graduates Recruitment
9 Payment Service Bank (9PSB) is a registered Nigerian bank operating under approval of CBN to provide unique banking services to the underbanked, unbanked, as well as innovative services to individuals with bank accounts. 9PSB operates as a fully digital bank and runs it own agency network. 9PSB is for everybody and offers seamless online & offline digital banking experience.
Job Title: Chief Compliance Officer
Reporting Line: Managing Director
- Ensure and manage the bank’s responsibility to comply with all Nigerian, global (and as applicable, European GDPR) regulatory, legislative and statutory AML/CFT requirements.
Qualifications & Experience
- A first Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- Membership of the International Compliance Association will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in Risk/Control functions financial services industry within the financial services industry.
- Good understanding of KYC, CDD, FATCA and other related processes
- Sound compliance knowledge
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to details
- Banking Operations (domestic & international) experience
- Accounting skills
- Risk management skills
- Financial analysis skills
- Documentation skills
- Problem identification and solving skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate at both detailed and concise levels with all levels of management
- Good time management skills
- Good team management skills
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
Job Title: Financial Controller
- The Financial Controller will undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation.
- The Finance Controller responsibilities will also include tax management and administration, performance management and act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses.
- Minimum of Second Class degree in Accounting or Finance. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 6 years working experience in the finance sector- Commercial Bank, Merchant Bank, Finance House or National Microfinance Bank.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements- IFRS and IAS
- Demonstrated experience with the use EasyBanyk Application
- Good knowledge of SEC and CBN policies on financial reporting
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with Auditors
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Strong analytical and decision making skill7s.
Key Competence Requirements:
- Knowledge of accounting and financial reporting standards- IFRS and IAS
- Use of EasyBank Application
- Strong analytics and problem solving skills
- Vast across accounting and finance spectrum- Financial, Management, Tax, Audit and financial investigation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites Word, Excel and Access.
- Able to work well in a team and on own initiative.
- Database Management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Energetic and with sound decision making skills
Manager, Legal Services
- Serves as a key point of legal advice on litigation issues to ensure protection of interest
- First degree in Law.
- MBA or relevant post graduate/ professional qualification.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant work experience, with at least three (3) years in a Supervisory role.
Employment Type: Full Time
- To ensure product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with sales to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Professional Qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong people management and strong listening skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- Strong quantitative and computer skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Apply