Find out how to apply for Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
Cobblestone Energy is an independent trading firm. Founded in London in 2017, we are part of the next generation of companies defining the future of global commodity trading. Although we have experienced very strong growth so far, we are still near the start of our journey. We have ambitions to go a lot further.
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all of the world’s economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world.
We specialise in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business.
Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Trader / Analyst – Commercial Development Programme – Dubai, UAE
- Ibadan, Oyo
- Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- Are you bright, highly motivated and commercial-minded with a growth mindset?
Commercial Development Programme
- The Cobblestone Commercial Development Programme is your passport to an exciting and challenging career in the world’s commodities markets. It is a 12-month programme designed to give you exposure across trading and analytics to help you develop the tools you need to be a highly effective team member. We are searching for exceptional graduates who thrive on intellectual challenges and can provide creative solutions to complex problems. This is a role for highly analytical and sharp individuals with strong numerical ability. One must be able to learn and think quickly. Opportunity is unlimited for exceptional talent.
- We are offering graduate vacancies in our Dubai office starting throughout 2020.
Apply For popular Government Job:
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Immigration Service NIS Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment 2020
- NDLEA Recruitment 2020
- INEC Recruitment 2020
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment 2020
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020
- Support the commercial decisions of the traders through the provision of timely analysis and market monitoring.
- Perform research into various aspects of the European Energy markets
- Analyse business requirements (tools and systems) and provide ideas to solutions that add value to the bottom line.
What we look for:
- Very strong numerical, logical reasoning and analytical skills.
- A in A level Mathematics. Must have studied Mathematics at A level. *
- Strong commercial acumen
- Resilience and a determination to succeed
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset
- Programming (e.g. Python, Java, C++) skills are desirable but not mandatory.
- Must be self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
30,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application according to location:
Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Lagos
Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Kano
Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Ibadan, Oyo
Cobblestone Energy Graduate Trainee Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.