Apply for Access Bank Digital Training Programme 2021 (Udacity Scholarship)
The world is going fully digital and IT skills have become important for the future of work. The bank is on a mission to harness and build the next generation of doers who will challenge the status quo through their curiosity, tenacity and ever budding imagination. Participants will learn from experts and gain real-world experiences and skills on different IT/Digital courses in order to build a progressive career in the banking industry.
Access Bank is partnering with Udacity to pioneer a fully digital program that aims at sourcing for exceptional youths across Africa. The objective is to find young people who are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity in order hone their skills in digital paths and achieve mastery and at the same time have the opportunity to learn and earn for free. Participants will be part of a tech-focused community and will build their network with other young inspiring youths across Africa with the same goal.
The entire program is designed for youths to learn and carry out innovative projects that brings solution to real-world problems that will enable them to level up their skills, earn badges/nanodegrees and be ready for the future of work!
- Self-Predictive Journey – Successful applicants are given the opportunity to compete and discover their potentials in the different tracks. Participants will take part in taster sessions that develops problem-solving, conflict resolution, community challenge and employability skills.
Participants who successfully complete the course are awarded a badge that can displayed on LinkedIn and other social media apps to upgrade their profiles. (Duration: 2 months).
- Level 1 – The first level of virtual training commences with successful participants from the self-predictive journey. All participants are enrolled in a digital track to complete a nanodegree (Duration: 2 months).
- Level 2 – Top participants from the previous level are given the opportunity to complete intermediate and advanced nanodegrees as well as the opportunity to be offered a full-time employment position with the Bank after successful completion of all levels. (Duration: 6 months).
- STEM graduate or demonstrated evidence of strong interest in pursuing IT and Digital career
- Consistent access to a laptop
- Consistent access to strong data network and power supply
- Commitment to the time required for the program
- Must give pre-consent during application for Udacity to share data with the bank
- Applicants must be between 20 – 30 years
- Dr. Congo
- Sierra- Leone
- Cloud Computing
- App Development
- Web Development
- Business Analytics
Udacity is where lifelong learners come to learn the skills they need, to land the jobs they want, to build the lives they deserve.
Our mission is to train the world’s workforce in the careers of the future. We partner with leading technology companies to learn how technology is transforming industries, and teach the critical tech skills that companies are looking for in their workforce. With our powerful and flexible digital education platform, even the busiest learners can prepare themselves to take on the most in-demand tech roles.
Application Deadline: 31 October 2021
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.