Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria’s leading manufacturer of polyether and reconstituted foam products, which include mattresses, cushions, pillows, and upholstery sheeting amongst others. The Company was incorporated on 4th August 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Exchange Limited in 1978. Apart from Ikeja Factory which was opened in 1963, there are three other manufacturing locations at Aba, Kano and Jos.
As a result of Business expansion and as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we seek fresh and deserving University graduates for the program below:
Title: 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Junior Management
About 2022 Management Trainee Programme (MTP)
- Vitafoam Management Trainee Program (MTP) is an 18-month program structured to groom young, talented, Nigerian graduates in the different areas of the Business for future needs.
- The framework is a fine mix of projects, classroom and hands-on experiences for the Trainees.
- At the end of the program, the trainees with the best performance and work disposition will be substantively placed in their job roles.
- The Program, amongst statutory employability skills shall be keen on Integrity, innovativeness, entrepreneurship, smart-work and tenacity.
- Have a minimum of 2.1 at First Degree.
- Age not more than 27 years by September 2022.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’level credits (including English & Math)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme latest by September 2022.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requirements above should send their CV and Passport Photo (using full name as file name) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here to apply online
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.