Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations are offering the Chevening Scholarships for master degree programmes in the UK. International applicants are eligible to apply.
Chevening is the UK government‡s international awards scheme aimed at developing global leaders since 1983. Funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. offers two types of awards – Chevening Scholarships and Chevening Fellowships – the recipients of which are personally selected by British Embassies and High Commissions throughout the world.
The UK has internationally-acclaimed creative industries that have consistently generated global talents. Whether you‡re into music, film, theatre, or fashion, you‡re sure to get your fix amongst the many music festivals, film premieres, major theatre shows, exhibitions, and museums in this arts and culture haven.
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree that will enable them to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is November 1, 2022.
University or Organization: Chevening Government
Course Level: Postgraduate level normally a one-year Masters degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students from Chevening countries
The program can be taken in the UK.
- received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to submit two references and their education documents prior to their interview date. Candidates from all over the world are interviewed by panels at British embassies and high commissions.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are free to take tests more than once in order to meet the Chevening English language requirement. Please note that Chevening does not pay for costs associated with English language testing. You are responsible for booking and paying for costs associated with these tests.
- Chevening accepts English language tests from five providers:
- Academic IELTS
- Pearson PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBTnull
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CEA)
- Trinity ISE II (B2)
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.