Find out how to apply for Tong Duc Thang University International Graduate Scholarships, Vietnam 2020.
The Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU) Scholarships in Vietnam is open for international students.
The grant will be presented to the successful aspirants based on academic excellence and research potential as follows:
- Full scholarship: support 100% full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
Contact Address: +84-28-3775-5059 or gradstudies[at]tdtu.edu.vn
University Location: 19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam
Join us on Telegram
- Applicants must check the general entry requirement of the program before the admission.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor degree for Master’s degree program.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Applicants must demonstrate the evidence of English Language Proficiency.
Eligibility Criteria For Tong Duc Thang University International Graduate Scholarships
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicants must have earned bachelor degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates in their final-year of undergraduate study may be acknowledged on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is granted before they enrol at TDTU.
- Applicants must have completed a Master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Applicants must have the admission offer for a Master or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
- How to Secure Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays in Nigeria 2020
- How HND Holder Secure Master’s Erasmus Mundus Scholarship offer
- What Nigerians need to know about Studying in Germany (2020)
- How to Get Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Canadian Universities That Allow International Students Apply For Free
- How to Get a scholarship in Canada For International Students
Application Instructions For Tong Duc Thang University International Graduate Scholarships
- Applicants must applied for admission in Masters and PhD degree program at the Ton Duc Thang University.
- Applicants must submit online application with supporting documentation.
List of Required Documents
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Bachelor transcript and certificate
- Master transcript and certificate
- Research publications (all files of published papers)
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Two Reference Letters (at least 01 letters of master thesis’s advisor)
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report
Do you find this helpful?
Kindly share with your network on social media.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.