Stanbic IBTC Bank is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars – Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management.
It is a major financial service provider that engages in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking, and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program invites applications from interested and qualified candidates.
2022 Graduate Trainee Program
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group builds capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future. It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicants must clearly state their Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program” should click the APPLY HERE button below and start their application.APPLY HERE