Apply for Seyi Makinde Annual Essay Competition For Undergraduate 2020.
A socio-political group, Omituntun Initiative in Diaspora, says the Seyi Makinde annual essay competition it initiated is aimed at empowering youths and preparing them as problem solvers.
This was contained in a statement signed by the OID Spokesperson, Ayotomiwa Adebayo, and made available to newsmen on Sunday in Ibadan.
The competition aims to create a platform for public policy discourse on the socio-economic concerns of Oyo State youths who dominate over 70 per cent of the state’s population.
Deadline: 11:59pm, 15th November 2020
Join us on Telegram
In order to be eligible to enter for the Competition, applicants must:
- Must be an Undergraduate in any Higher institutions (College of Education, Polytechnics or Universities)
- Must be within the age of 15 – 30
- Must be an indigene of Oyo State or resides in Oyo State
Recommended For You
- How to Secure Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays in Nigeria 2020
- How HND Holder Secure Master’s Erasmus Mundus Scholarship offer
- What Nigerians need to know about Studying in Germany (2020)
- How to Get Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Canadian Universities That Allow International Students Apply For Free
- How to Get a scholarship in Canada For International Students
- 1st Prize – 150,000 Naira
- 2nd Prize – 100,000 Naira
- 3rd Prize – 50,000 Naira
- Top 20 Essay finalist will be sponsored for competency development training
- The role of youths in achieving good governance, leadership and development in Oyo state’
2. Digital grassroot innovation for sustainable agriculture in Oyo state,’
- The maximum word count is 1000 words
- Only Winners and finalists would be contacted
- Multiple submissions would result in automatic disqualification
Method of Application
Candidates are expected to write on one of the topics above and send their entries to email@example.com
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.