Apply for Schneider Electric East Africa Graduate Program 2021.
Fresh Graduates are invited to apply for Schneider Electric Graduate Program 2021
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems.
Company: Schneider Electric
Job Title: 2021 Engineering Graduate program-East Africa
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Job Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Basic Qualification: BSc
Slots: Not stated
Schneider Electric East Africa Graduate Program 2021 | Details
Schneider Electric is looking for Engineering Graduates who have completed their studies in 2018, or 2019. Both males and females with following minimum requirements are encouraged to apply
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering( Minimum 2nd Class Upper) doubled with a minimum of a B+ in KCSE
- Newly graduated in 2018 & 2019 with the above-mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical or techno-commercial roles is advantageous but not a must.
- This is a full-time graduate program.
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Presentation & Communication (written and verbal) skills
- Teamwork & collaboration skills
- Basic financial Understanding
How-to-Apply: Our Schneider Electric East Africa Graduate Program is open for applications from 2 November 2020 with aim to attract the most talented, innovative and creative engineering minds. Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020