Roche was one of the first companies to bring targeted treatments to patients. With our combined strength in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, we are better equipped than any other company to further drive personalised healthcare. Two-thirds of our Research and Development projects are being developed with companion diagnostics.
Title: Graduate Trainee – Life Sciences
- Roche in Lagos is seeking a Graduate Trainee to assist the various departments in the provision of administrative support in accordance with the requirements of the applicable department.
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments.
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates.
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms.
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets.
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings.
Internal Customer Service:
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism.
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints.
Training & Development:
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualification: A relevant Degree or Diploma in the field of Life Sciences (Biomedical Sciences or Pharma is preferred).
Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Candidates should Click Here to apply.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.