Retail Store Manager at Pac Recruiters
Company: Pac Recruiters
State: Lagos Jobs
Job type: Full-Time
Job category: Retail Jobs in Nigeria
Pac Recruitment is a top Business and HR Consulting agency in Nigeria. Its services include Recruitment and Assessment, outsourcing, Sales solutions and Technology solutions. We focus on adding value to organisations through bespoke solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our client’s businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a results driven retail Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.
Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment, or retail management. Store Manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance.
- Additional store manager duties as needed.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
My name is Faustina Oriji, I have a passion for writing and I enjoy writing on a variety of topics. I take pleasure in learning about new and exciting areas of writing.