In this article, you’ll find information about Reliance HMO: Recruitment, Salary and products.
HMO is gaining momentum in Nigeria while some are yet to understand how it works.
I know you’re finding information about Reliance HMO that’s why you’re here. I’m glad to tell you that your search has led you to the right place.
Whether you’re a job seeker, employer, developer or you want to buy a product from Reliance HMO. This information will help you to gauge if you’re at the right path or not.
That been said, we’ll like to answer frequently asked questions. Some of these questions are listed below:
- What is Reliance HMO rates?
- What are Reliance HMO packages?
- What is Reliance HMO salary?
- How can I assess Reliance HMO portal?
- Where is Reliance HMO address in Lagos?
- Reliance HMO hospitals?
- Reliance HMO test questions?
Some even ask for Reliance HMO reviews. We’ll be attempting to answer all this questions.
What is HMO in Nigeria?
Health Maintenance Organization is simply abbreviated to HMO. They are organisations that provides health insurance coverage for a regular interval subscription. This subscription can be monthly or annually.
How does it work?
An individual or company/firm will subscribe to the health maintenance organization (HMO) that provide medical care through hospitals or medical practitioners that are in contract binding with them.
This is called risk sharing arrangement, where subscribes have to pay for the premium at the agreed periods, and also HMO providers has to do provide adequate medical care based on the coverage.
About Reliance HMO
Reliance HMO is a company that uses technology to deliver health insurance in Nigeria. The company boast of easy access to health care through their health insurance products, and also boast of epic customer service.
Why Do you need HMO?
I often say this, that everyone needs to subscribe to HMO.
The saying that, the rich will continue to be rich and the poor will continue to be poor will not hold, if the poor are taking the right steps. The rich also can’t just turn poor overnight if they’re taking a right step.
One of the right step for the poor to become rich and the rich to continue to be rich is by subscribing to a medical insurance.
The token you pay at the monthly or quarterly intervals will not have so much effect on your finance compare to when you’re asked to pay exorbitant amount which could have been easily taken care of by your HMO.
For example, you’re asked to pay N3,000 monthly for a HMO subscription with N5 million HMO coverage. This means no matter what happened, you still have access to N5 million worth of health care.
It is very pertinent to think about your health before any other thing, don’t forget health is wealth.
Why Reliance HMO
Reliance HMO has made access to health care easy and reliable through the use of technology driven tools.
Instead of filling a very long form, waiting for approval or queuing for verifications at the hospitals. Reliance HMO has devices that simplified this processes. You can as well talk to their customer care representative at any time either to submit a complaints or for assistance.
Reliance HMO Products
- Pre-existing Condition Product
- Pregnancy Products
- Alexandrite Products
- Red Beryl Products
It is time to explain what each product means.
Before that, based on my personal findings, Reliance HMO is a good health insurance company. I’ve a lot of people talking about their positive impacts. This is why i’ll recommend them as your health insurance provider.
Pre-existing Condition: This products covers all existing condition with a price tags.
Pregnancy Product: This product covers prenatal and antenatal and all other natal care for our pregnant women.
Alexandrite Plan: This is one of the products available for individuals. This have a medical cover of N1.8 million a year. It help you to access free wellness and medical check up at Reliance HMO hospitals. You only need N6000 to access to this plan and you can pay monthly. This offer also covers the sum of N300,000 for up to fourteen surgeries.
Red Beryl Plan: This is one of the products available for individuals. This offer help you to access free gym, spa, dental and eye care with medical check up. You’re required to pay minimum of N3,500 which can be pay monthly.
Some of the benefits For Using Reliance HMO
Despite the offer for free medical care based on subscription, the company offers to pay back 20% of your subscription paradventure you don’t use your HMO for a period of 12months.
More so, you can join affiliate program with commission of 7.5% for every persons you referred.
That’s not all, you get round the clock customer support for emergencies. Below is the list of handle you can contact.
Facebook Messenger: @reliancehmo
Phone Number: 070073542623
Whatsapp Contact: 017001580
RelianceHMO Recruitment Process
There are four steps recruitment process at RelianceHMO
- Aptitude Test
- Panel Interview
For you to be qualify to apply for Reliance HMO recruitment. You must meet the following requirements based on job positions.
- A Nigeria resident with minimum of ND, HND and BSC degree from recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
PS: – Whichever be the case and instance you decide to send in your application and interests, please get yourself a professionally written CV. It does more than you know. I implore you to employ our services on this. We know our onions. Do well to reach out to us by clicking “Here”.
If you’re qualify to write aptitude to test after the application. You’ll be tested in the following areas:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Dragmatic Reasoning
You can study for the above using past questions and GMAT materials.
If you’re at this level, congratulations!. But don’t think it’s over, until you pass this stage and you get your offer letter.
You’re required to master your CV/RESUME, show right attitude during the interview and be confident.
Know how to sell yourself in the face of interviewers.
You might be asked to do short presentation based on a topic related to insurance, this is to test your confident level and assertiveness.
Don’t overdo and commit it to God.
If you’re success at the panel interview stage, you’ll definitely get the offer.
Make sure you check your mail often for offer.
Reliance HMO Salary Structure
Reliance HMO is one of the company that values the welfare of their employee’s.
They pay according to organisation standard.
Based on the information will gather from current and previous employee, remuneration might varies based on position and job functions.
We’ll only talk about few of this positions and roles.
- Graduate Management Trainee: Reliance HMO Graduate Management Trainee ranges earns up to N90,000 monthly
- Call Center Agent: Call Center agents at Reliance HMO earns up to N80,000 monthly
- Customer Service Officer: Customer Service Officer at Reliance HMO earns up to N70,000 monthly.
Reliance HMO is one of the reputable HMO companies in Nigeria.
If you desire to buy an insurance/ HMO With Reliance HMO click here.
If you desire to know when next Reliance HMO will be recruiting make sure you subscribe to our notification or join us on Telegram.
We will like to know your thought, drop a message at the comment box below.
Recommended For You
- Banking Jobs in Nigeria 2020/ 2021
- Deloitte Nigeria Salary Structure: What Deloitte pay workers 2020
- List of Primary Mortgage Bank in Nigeria (2020)
- Name and List of Auditing Firms in Nigeria
- List of Islamic Banks in Nigeria
- List of Licensed Microfinance Bank in Nigeria(2020)
- 22 Fully licensed commercial Banks in Nigeria (2020)
- Entry-Level Salaries of Different Companies in Nigeria(2020)
Thanks for reading.
Don’t be selfish, share this information with your network on social media.