Find out how to apply for QUT Australian Government Research Training Program – Scholarship For International Students.
The QUT Australian Government Research Training Program – Scholarships is for excellent students from all around the world.
At the Queensland University of Technology, this research training program is a prestigious scholarship program funded by the federal government to offer financial support to exceptional students.
Join us on Telegram
Application Deadline: 30 October 2020, 11:59 pm AEST. (Admission: September 20, 2020)
Contact Information: +61 7 3138 7200 or hdr[at]qut.edu.au
Address Info: Graduate Research Centre, GPO Box 2434, Brisbane QLD 4001. Location: 88 Musk Avenue, Kelvin Grove QLD 4059.
- You require your English language requirements in your course information.
- Apply by a QUT agent, if required.
- Check if you need to use an official QUT representative to apply (PDF file). If you do, you can find an agent in your country.
- Provide information about your research project objectives overview of the research topic, proposed methods, previous research experience and alignment to QUT research priorities.
- You can’t hold the scholarship more than 75% of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend (International).
Eligibility Criteria For QUT Australian Government Research Training Program – Scholarship
The Australian government requires you to:
- The program is available for future postgraduate research students in any faculty.
- Applicants must be an international student registered in an accredited research degree (HDR course of study) at and Australian higher education provider (HEP)
- Candidates must not be getting income from another source to support your general living costs while studying if that income is higher than 75% of your RTP stipend rate. Payment not related to your course of study or revenue received for your course of study but not to support general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- You have to be eligible for ELTS (Academic) and TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) examination: They accept results from the Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- How to Secure Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays in Nigeria 2020
- How HND Holder Secure Master’s Erasmus Mundus Scholarship offer
- What Nigerians need to know about Studying in Germany (2020)
- How to Get Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Canadian Universities That Allow International Students Apply For Free
- How to Get a scholarship in Canada For International Students
Application Instructions For QUT Australian Government Research Training Program – Scholarship
- Students need to complete a two-step application process, with an Expression of Interest (EOI) followed by an application if you are asked to apply based on your EOI.
- Applicants need to take admission in any postgraduate research study course in any faculty. You must submit your EOI by 11:59 pm AEST on 20 September 2020, to ensure inclusion in the annual studentship round.
- If your EOI is successful, you will be called to submit an application for an Australian Government RTP program.
- Higher degree research applications can be submitted online through the QUT Applicant Portal.
- Follow the step-by-step guide to apply for a research degree
List of Required Documents
- You can ample the IELTS proficiency exam at our IELTS test centre.
- EOI requires all the following:
- Academic Records
- English language certificate
- CV (curriculum vitae) or Resume
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence or citizenship
- Confirmation of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Along with Expression of Interest (EOI) and secondary documents, you need to submit personal information and brief details about your research project (not over 100 words per item) that including project objectives, an overview of the research topic, proposed methods, previous research experience and alignment to QUT research priorities.
Do you find this helpful?
Kindly share with your network on social media.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.