Adady Global Industries Limited is a Confectionery, constantly engaged in manufacturing, and supplying a qualitative, dependent and variation of Caramel Popcorn, Peanut Butter, Potato Chips and Potato Tomato chips and more. Our entire food assortment is loved by buyers all over Nigeria. Maintaining the highest standards of service, we are growing rampantly with experienced, dynamic and dedicated professionals to provide moisture free, crispy, mouth-watering and hygienically packed, fresh range of assortment food packs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Technician (Trainee)
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate production machine in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure quality objectives are achieved and equipment downtime is minimized.
- Maintain production line and equipment to a high level of hygiene
- Perform effectively machine set up and change over.
- Understanding the operating conditions, control and adjust machine settings (eg speed)
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production cycle.
- Make sure that the products manufactured from the machine were of good high quality.
- Make adjustment to improve product quality when necessary.
- Monitor the machine regularly to arrest preventable breakdown.
- Maintain and clean machines and tools before, during and after each shift
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
- Perform safety and maintenance checks on machine regularly.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output.
- Ensure needed materials are ready and available at all times.
- Maintain activity logs of all relevant data
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Perform basic cleaning, inspection, lubrication (CIL) on the machine.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by ensuring that machine/ machine environment are clean and organized appropriately.
- OND, BSc or BEng in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Instrumentation)
- Maximum of 2 years Post graduate experience.
- Applicant must reside within or very close to Epe orAjah
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com the position Title (i.e Production Technician Trainee) as the subject of the mail.
Christiana is a content Creator at Career Acada. She’s passionate about helping people find their paths in life through writing, teaching and mentor-ship.