Apply for Pegasus Hub Management Trainee 2021.
Pegasus Hub is one of the fastest growing entrepreneural firms in Nigeria and emerging as a regional world-class brand. We work in all major sectors of the economy and have professionals who have requisite sector experience. Since inception, our innovative solutions have earned us the trusted business partner and employer of choice for businesses looking to “differentiate at the front” and “standardise at the core”. Through highly experienced professionals with value-added advantage and cost-effective platforms, we meet clients business requirements professionally, while adhering to the highest quality standards
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Management Trainee
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The management trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
- To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, HR, Social Sciences, Education or similar field.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
N75,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.