Apply for Npower NEXIT For NPower Batch A And B.
The Npower Central Bank of Nigeria Empowerment Options as Nexit portal: http://www.nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/ is now open to enable Beneficiaries to be successfully transited by the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The platform was developed in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria will enable Exited Beneficiaries to log on and apply for the various economic, empowerment and entrepreneurship options provided by the CBN.
After registration, you should get confirmation mail like this below
NEXIT Portal Required Documents
- Diploma / degree certificates
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NECO / WAEC / NABTED certificate or its equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Deployment letter from place of primary assignment
- NPVN number
- BVN number
Requirements for Nexit Portal Registration For The Available Programs
- Must be an Exited beneficiary of Batch A or B
- N-teach, N-health, N-Agro, N-Tax Exited category
- Not currently engaged in any government establishment (Federal or State government)
- Willingness to accept the CBN empowerment option as exit package
- meet the criteria and conditions set by the CBN on the N-Exit portal
How to Fill NEXIT portal Form 2020
The NEXIT portal for registration is https://nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng/auth/login, This portal is currently available and running as many beneficiary have been able to register.
Application Closing Date
To check for your eligibility check this link http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
Enter your registration details and follow through.