Apply for Northumbria University Undergraduate Global Scholarship in the UK 2021-2022
International students who want to study in the UK have an excellent opportunity to apply for Undergraduate Global Scholarship. The program is arranged by Northumbria University for overseas students entering the campus for anundergraduatedegree.
Northumbria University is offering these funds to assist students in their careers pathways financially. The students with the high academic record will acquire the awards and pay for their tuition or any other educational expenditure
Northumbria University is a UK public university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. Northumbria has around 26,450 full-time students and 2,684 academic and research staff. The London Campus offers a full-time or part-time program, from a range of Business, Computing, Cyber, Project Management, and Technology-focused programs.
The aspirants must meet up with the below eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The candidates must be International students with ‘overseas’ fee status
- Must be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any other sponsorship)
- Must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time undergraduate course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in September 2021
- Must meet all individual course requirements
- Sponsored students will not be eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
Acceptable Courses and Subjects
The scholarships are available for studying an undergraduate degree program in the below fields:
- Visual Studies
Why study at Northumbria University?
Northumbria is known as a research-rich, business-focused, professional university with a global reputation for academic excellence. Northumbria is also top ten in the UK for the several of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of their graduates are working or studying six months after graduation.
Benefits of the Programs
The scholarship will be awarded as follows:
- The university will award international students with a £3,000 discount towards the first year of their three-year Undergraduate course.
- Recipients will receive a further £1,500 fee discount for every subsequent year of study.
- Recipients will receive a maximum of three years’ discount up to £6,000
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship will be awarded as a fee discount and is not a cash sum
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to the scholarships, aspirants are needed to follow these steps:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The Northumbria Global Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so students do not need to make a separate application. Students only need to apply for admission at the university in order to get considered for the scholarship program
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from the prior school
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- Aspirants must meet the general country/study curriculum entry requirement.
- Students must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum you studied.
- The university usually require you to have a University recognised English language tests such as IELTS, PTE Academic or equivalent.
UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) student visa policy (formally Tier 4) states that where students in studying an award below degree level can spend a maximum of two years in the UK. SGU students can only complete a maximum of two years in Newcastle before progressing to the SGU True Blue campus in Grenada to complete their studies.
Application Deadline: Open
Contact address: 0191 232 6002 /firstname.lastname@example.org 08468104
University location: Sutherland Building, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 8ST, United Kingdom