Apply for Nondera Energy Services Entry Level Engineering Trainee 2021.
Nondera Energy Services is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that provides telecommunications, engineering, procurement and technical assistance and drilling services to clients in the energy sector. Our innovative solutions enhance exploration, production, refining, transportation and marketing activities in the oil and gas industry. We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Engineering Trainee
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Assisting in analysing mechanical/HVAC maintenance activities and equipment performance from technical and economic perspective on client sites
- Completing all tasks set by the technical manager and assisting wherever possible.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing technologies, strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Conducting research and collating technical data.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the technical manager or COO.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Engineering- Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Petroleum or Chemical preferred.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and quick learning.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Engineering Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.