This article contains information about MTN Salary Structure. Here you’ll find out how much MTN workers earn on a monthly basis.
MTN is one the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria.
Many of our readers are asking us about how much MTN staffs earn.
Some of the questions we usually got include;
- MTN staffs salary
- MTN entry level salary
- MTN customer care service salary
- MTN managerial Salary
- MTN engineers Salary
- MTN support services salary
- MTN graduate trainee salary
- And many more questions
We’re glad to inform you that, we’ve gathered information regarding MTN salary structure for both contract and permanent staffs.
MTN Nigeria outsource some of her positions to consulting firms in a bid to cut cost.
However, the company still recruit best brain for their crucial positions such as engineering, management and sales.
MTN Nigeria Contract Staffs Salary Structure
Contract staffs earn between
N60,000 to N80,000 per month at MTN Nigeria.
Some positions available for contract staffs include; call center agents, customer care, power system specialist etc.
MTN Nigeria Entry Level / Graduate Trainee Salary Structure
The best way to start a career in as fresh graduates is through MTN graduate development program. This program exposes new intake to all about telecommunication industry.
Fresh graduates / graduate trainee salary at MTN Nigeria ranges between
N80,000 to N100,000 per month.
Note: The salary increases as you progress in your career.
MTN Nigeria Engineers/ Specialist Salary Structure
MTN Nigeria pays its specialist / engineers an handsome 400,000 per month.
However, the amount earn by experienced specialist/engineers depend on years of experience.
We’ve different positions that fall under this category. Some of the categories include:
- Computer engineers
- Network engineers
- Application support engineers
- Data services engineers
- Planning specialists
- And many more positions….
MTN Nigeria Managers Salary Structure
Managers are the top earners at MTN Nigeria. They’ve paid their price for them to be at this position.
A manager at MTN Nigeria earns between
N700,000 to N800,000 per month.
Managers are top officials of the company. The general management of the company rest upon them. They’re the decision maker of the company.
They perform both administrative and technical fiction for the company.
Managers are found in all department and units.
Few Facts about MTN Nigeria
- MTN Nigeria is the first network provider in Nigeria.
- MTN Nigeria has the widest coverage in Nigeria. They still maintain the slogan “Everywhere you go”.
- MTN Nigeria is the first GSM network to adopt numbering system in Nigeria. MTN Nigeria numbering prefixes include: 0803, 0806, 0813, 0703, 0706, 0906, 0903 and 0713.
- MTN Nigeria started operation in Nigeria in January 16, 2001.
- MTN Nigeria headquarters is located in Johannesburg, South Africa
- MTN Nigeria maintain customer care line 081
- MTN group operates in 21countries globally
MTN Nigeria salary structure is based on experience and workers contribution to the company over the years.
Please note that this information can change at any time.
We’ll like to hear from you. Drop us a line at the comment box below.
I am a lover of God and People, whose joy is to see people becoming the products of his positive self. Gideon is a contributor at Career Acada.