Find out how to apply for METI Government of Japan Internship Program For International Students 2020.
The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) in partnership with Government of Japan Internship Program brings this internship for International Students .
The Japanese companies’ promoting overseas business expansion and creating innovation from a new point of view, utilizing highly-skilled foreign professionals is considered to contribute to strengthening the competitiveness of Japanese companies.
Although the number of Japanese companies planning to hire global talent has increased in recent years, it has not been sufficiently achieved, especially in Small and Medium-Sized companies, due to their short on experience of working with the global talent and lack of networks.
- Only one group: From 1st December to 23th December,2020/ From 18th January,2021 to 3rd February,2021 (Duration 30 days) (New Year’s holiday: from 24th December,2020 to 17th January,2021)
Benefits For METI Government of Japan Internship Program 2020
- Daily allowance (as expense of lunch, drinks and commuting from your accommodation to Satellite Office) will be paid by local currency worth of 1200 yen per activity day.
- Internship insurance
- PC, Lan , WIFI settings and office telephone at Satellite Office.(Mobile phone expense will be paid by intern him/her self .)
Eligibility Criteria For METI Government of Japan Internship Program 2020
- Highly-skilled foreign professionals who are currently living other than Japan , Nationality of OECD countries which is on DAC list (Excluding China).
*FY2016 to 2019 participants of this program are not eligible to apply.
Persons who satisfy all the following requirements are eligible to apply.
- Agreeing with the purpose of this program and willing to cooperate with Japanese businesses for promoting internationalization and overseas business development, and building networks with overseas universities etc.
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- Those who can do the internship in the designated Satellite Office.(5 days a week from Monday to Friday)
- Proficiency in Japanese language (JLPT level N3 or higher) or proficiency in English.
- Applicants should be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40 as of October 15, 2020.
- Applicants must be able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled/graduated) university or company etc.
- Able to submit certificates of various qualifications
- Able to undertake required training and engaged in internship at the designated Satellite Office.
- Able to participate in internship in accordance with the timetable which the Program Office appoints.
- Able to strive for good communication as much as one can in tele-working
- Satisfying with any other individual conditions required by each company.
- Those who have not participated in this program from FY2016 to FY2019.
- How to Secure Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- How to Write Winning Scholarship Essays in Nigeria 2020
- How HND Holder Secure Master’s Erasmus Mundus Scholarship offer
- What Nigerians need to know about Studying in Germany (2020)
- How to Get Chinese Government Scholarship for International Students
- Canadian Universities That Allow International Students Apply For Free
- How to Get a scholarship in Canada For International Students
Applicants should apply through the link below
Do you find this helpful?
Kindly share with your network on social media.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.