Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) is an educational advisory organization that provides study abroad and visa counseling to students from Nigeria who would love to study in any part of the world. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We give
detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Graduate Trainee (NYSC)
Location: FCT, Abuja
Employment Type: NYSC
- Ruhe Global Resources is offering an internship/NYSC program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The program combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 0 – 5 years work experience.
- Graduates who are posted to serve as Youth Corpers (NYSC) members in Abuja or have been mobilized to serve in Abuja
- Customer Service, Marketing skill
- Strong speaking and writing skill
- If you have what it takes to thrive in a competitive environment.
- Have IT, Admin, PR, or Marketing or any relevant Background.
- Do you have excellent command of English? Then you are just the right person we are looking for.
- We are seeking young, vibrant, result oriented Youth Corpers to serve with us and start building their careers.
- Teaching qualification will be an added advantage
- Monthly incentives are attractive, relative to NYSC and Organisational offerings to Corps Members.
- You will be placed on a 1- 3 months’ probation and training with a salary of 35,000NGN. After probation your salary could be increased to between 60,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
submit your CV and Cover letter demonstrating that you meet the requirements to “The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources” via: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
Christiana is a content Creator at Career Acada. She’s passionate about helping people find their paths in life through writing, teaching and mentor-ship.