Apply for Lonadek Nigeria Graduates Recruitment.
Lonadek Nigeria Limited a multi-award winning ISO 9001: 2015 certified Engineering Technology and Innovation Solutions Company that delivers value in the Energy industry is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the following positions below:
Lonadek Nigeria Graduates Recruitment
Join us on Telegram
Job Title: Site Logistics Coordinator
- We are in need of a Site Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for the transportation or warehousing of goods. He or she would process orders and oversee cycle of order fulfillment.
- The preferred candidate should be competent with ensuring supplies, stock, materials, packages, and/or products are processed through the delivery and/or warehouse system efficiently and safely.
- He or she will be manage the operations of all company vehicles.
- Communicate with supervisors in the field in order to plan, organize and execute an efficient timing of routes and processes for dispatching products and equipment
- Complete company reports for every shift concerning the summary of job site visits and other related information
- Communicate all issues discovered on site through the designated communication channels provided on a daily basis
- Monitor GPS locations of all company vehicles across shifts
- Assist in the diagnosis and scheduling of maintenance repairs
- Monitor real time fueling portals and job sites
- Assist in the completion and facilitation of daily paperwork
- Manage and map out an efficient and effective journey or route for all drivers in accordance with company needs
- Update, review and set routes each day based on prioritizing customer needs
- Monitor driving performance for each company driver
- Interact with all internal departments and customers to diagnose and resolve potential delays and issues
- First degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years dispatch, logistics or driver management experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Possess relevant professional Engineering License
- Proven ability to manage a Projects
- Extensive professional customer relationship/service exposure
- Outstanding planning and communication skills.
Job Title: Site Secretary
- We require a Site Secretary that can provide on-site clerical and administrative support and will be able to provide the needed support to keep operations flowing and on track.
- He/she should also be able to perform duties unique to their setting, such as scheduling subcontractors or gathering together paperwork needed for bids.
- The preferred candidate must be able to attend to calls from clients, maintain documents, order supplies, sort mails and correspondence, and perform other tasks common to business operations.
- Responsible for keeping track of due dates for bids, contracts or other engagements, and ensuring supporting material gets to the right people on time
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings
- See to the day-to-day maintenance of the secretariat and project documents on-site
- Responsible for implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Responsible for logging or processing bills or expenses
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Represent the MD/other top Management personnel at functions where necessary.
- First degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in secretarial or administrative roles within the Oil & Gas Industry
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication
- Superb organizational and time management skills
- Exude competency with Microsoft Office Packages
- Demonstrate brilliant numerical competency
- Proven ability to manage a Projects.
Job Title: Site Doctor
- A licensed Medical Officer whose primary responsibility would be to maintain and restore the health of employees on site by administering appropriate and adequate medical care when necessary.
- He/she would be saddled with the responsibility of examining patients, reviewing their medical histories, diagnosing illnesses or injuries, administering treatment and providing expert counsel to employees on their health and well-being.
- The preferred candidate must demonstrate passion and genuine concern for people and the medical profession, and have considerable industry related experience.
- Provide routine and emergent medical care during established working hours via ambulance and mobile clinic
- Maintain medical station and equipment in clean and working condition with correct levels of inventory, reporting any irregularities
- Continuously review site for hazards and ways to reduce incidences of illness and injury, and provide routine reports
- Stay up to date on advances in medicine including First Aid, CPR, Emergency Medicine, Primary Healthcare
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision
- Ensure appropriate stock of consumables and medications
- Perform daily and monthly stock counts and reconciliation
- Follow company procedures and government standards
- Handle referrals to Specialist Centres when the need arises
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
- A Masters’ Degree in Health Administration would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years clinical experience, and at least five years’ experience in health administration.
- Clinical Risk Management Experience
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations
- Must possess relevant certifications and professional medical license.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the medical profession
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Job Title: General Service Coordinator
- We need of a General Service Coordinator who will see to the operations and administration of the General Services department.
- The preferred candidate would be expected to see to the coordination of the day-to-day running of that unit, hence should be apt at organizing and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The nature of the work would require him/her to interface with Directors and Managers within the company, visitors, clients and all staff, as such he/she is expected to possess excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Work with clients to provide quality service and to ensure clients get the services they need.
- Answer calls and take requests for work to be done from clients and staff.
- Maintain the schedule for workflow within the department and generate work orders.
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources.
- Assess client issues and provide recommendations to fix problems.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies for General Services.
- Maintain filing for all clients and vendors.
- Assist with word processing assignments when necessary.
- Expand the list of resources and providers to assure there are no gaps in services
- First degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ cognate working experience in a management, operations and leadership position.
- Understanding of General Finance and Budgeting, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash-flow Management.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant Customer Service and Management experience.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill.
- Ability to Build Consensus and Relationships among Partners, Clients and Employees.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.