LifeBank is a medical distribution company that helps hospitals discover and deliver essential medical products such as blood, blood products, oxygen and medical consumables on time and in the right condition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sales Internship Programme
- We are looking for vibrant youths who are willing to pursue a career in a health tech company.
The Internship Programme
- The internship programme consists of a 1-month training programme and 2-months of fieldwork. At the end of the 3 months program, qualified interns will be given a permanent job offer at LifeBank.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify the lead if special attention is required.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in the marked sales territory.
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals to ensure they place orders.
- Pass all issues with key clients between sales, fulfilment and customer support to Sales Lead.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To be eligible for LifeBank Sales Internship Programme, candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree in any field of study, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.