The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
How to Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
What Should I Have Before Registering?
Before you register on this portal, please ensure you have the following ready:
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal bank account number.
- A recent, white background Passport Photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid Staff ID No./StudentID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Callup Number for current corps members, 2022.
- A copy of highest qualification in PDF format
- A copy of means of identification in JPG or JPEG format.
How to Apply
If you are yet to create an account or register on this platform, then follow the steps outlined below:
- Review the requirements for the available positions:
- You are expected to go through the requirements for all available Election staff positions to determine your Eligibility
- Click on “Register” and follow the instructions.
- Create your Password
- After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and presented with an application form.
- Fill the Application form.
- Note: This form is segmented into three (3) sections: (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Information and (iii) Bank Details.
- Kindly enter your names as associated with your BVN.
- Ensure you fill in your details correctly. You will not be allowed to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload your passport photograph:
- You are required to upload a recent plain background passport photograph of size not larger than 5MB.
- Fill in the details of your referees
- Check the Attestation box:
- The information provided, will be validated from your institutions / organization / referees.
- Submit the application
- Print your acknowledgement slip:
- This is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification.
- All submissions are FINAL. Kindly ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
- Deployment would be done based on your selected state of residence.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.