This article will guide you on how to download the improved NIN Slip or e-ID Card.
Also, you’ll find out how to generate your userID and OTP to login to the NIMC web portal.
Recently, President Buhari received the e-ID Card which was presented by the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Dr Isa Pantami, at the State House, Abuja.
How to Download NIN Slip (e-ID Card)
You can download NIN slip through the following App Links.
1. Download the NIMC MWS app by going to either apple store or google play store.
2. After a successful login, navigate to the “I need a PIN” menu and click on it.
You would find your userID and OTP to login to the NIMC web portal on;
4. Now you have successfully logged-in to the web portal.
5. Navigate to the “Print Improved NIN Slip” menu and click to download your NIN Slip.
Steps To Resolve UserID does not exist NIN Slip (e-ID Card) issue
NOTE: In case you get an error message that says “UserID does not exist” when you try to login to the portal.
Follow the steps below:
- Login to your NIMC MWS application and navigate to the “Settings” menu.
- Click on “Wipe Mobile ID Data”.
- You will be requested to input your NIN.
- Should the process fails, then you need to visit NIN enrolment centers or NIMC office at the Local Government Area closest to you.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.