This article contains information about the conditions of how to become a Paga agent and get POS.
Are you looking for an extra source of income?
Or just looking for a business to start?
Well, you can always start by being a mini-bank!
Surprised? Well, that is what it essentially means to be a Paga agent in Nigeria.
As a Paga agent, you can cater for financial transactions of clients including the following:
- Offering assistance to users when they need it.
- Registration of new clients.
- Helping clients Complete financial transactions (if they want you to).
- Helping users to load cash into their accounts.
- Helping users to withdraw cash.
Moreso, you can open your own Paga account and handle the following services
- Sending and receiving money
- Recharging others
- Paying bills like Gotv, DStv, Startimes, Swift Internet, Montage, PHCN and others
Yes, you can do all these for your customer and make money while at it.
The double result, isn’t it?
Well, I know the question coursing through your mind now is, how do I get started and what are the conditions for me to be able to do this?
Relax! Put your mind at ease.
The process is not only easy, it cost little.
Let’s look at conditions associated with being a Paga agent.
Conditions to become a Paga agent.
One thing you should have in mind is that, this is not a job hunt where you might not be selected.
Paga is always ready to accept you into their fold once you meet certain criteria and do certain things.
These include :
- You should have an influential standing in your community with access by a lot of people. This condition is easily met by people who already have a business that renders services to a relatively high volume of customers.
- You should be able to read and write properly with good communication skills.
- You must have good knowledge of how to handle the usually smart devices like Android and iPhones.
- You must be customer friendly.
- You must be able to create time to go for the Paga agent training which they do for starters who intend to become agents.
Nobody says making money was easy to begin with…LOL
Benefits of Being a Paga Agent
- You are paid a commission for each transaction performed by all your clients.
- You even get bonuses as you perform more transactions monthly.
- You get to participate in the training organized by Paga.
- Your own business gets higher foot traffic since people would get to know what you do when they come to you as an agent.
Now you know the conditions and benefits of becoming a Paga agent.
Now unto the main reason, you’re here.
How to Become A Page Agent
To become a Paga agent is as easy as sending a request to join paga as an agent to the email below:
Once you do this, they would call you to know if you meet the minimum criteria and tell you more about the onboarding process.
Does it cost money to become an agent?
Yes, it does. You need a minimum of #20,000 for the registration. This amount includes both branding and startup fund.
Frequently asked questions with regards to the after registration process include the following:
How do I register for an account with Paga?
Opening a Paga account is free and easy. You can do it through any of the following means:
- Go to the download store on your device which could be Google or IOS store depending on if you’re using android or iPhone and download the Paga app.
- Hit the ‘Sign Up’ button, and follow the instructions from there.
- Visit the website Here, click the “Get Started” button in the top right of the screen and fill out the form provided.
- A third and easy means is to visit any Paga Agent & provide your First name, Surname, and Phone number. Recall that this is part of the job of a Paga agent.
- Use the USSD code *242# on your phone and follow the instructions to register.
How do I fund my Account as an agent?
A. Bank transfer (Instant): This stands as one of the easiest ways you can fund your Paga wallet. This can be done via a bank mobile app or internet banking or by transferring funds from your bank account directly into your Paga wallet.
Follow the below steps to help you do this:
- Step 1: Log in to your internet banking or mobile app.
- Step 2: Find the “transfer to other Banks” option.
- Step 3: Input your 10 digits Paga Nuban account number in the appropriate box
- Step 4: Select “Paga” or “Pagatech” as the Bank you’re sending to.
- Step 5: Enter amount
- Step 6: Fill the other required fields on the transfer page
- Step 7: confirm your PIN and send
B. You can also fund your Paga agent account on the paga app via any of the following means
a) Add cash (Debit card)
Step 1: Under “My Paga”, click on Wallet
Step 2: then add cash under wallet
Step 3: input amount
Step 4: Select the card payment option, then click on the deposit tab just below it
Step 5: input your card number, expiry date and CVC of your card
Step 6: Enter your PIN for that card
Step 7: Select deposit and follow the instruction thereafter to fund your wallet
(b) Add cash (using a Bank account): You can also fund your account via your bank account. Simply do the following:
Step 1: Select wallet under “My Paga”
Step 2: Then Click add cash under wallet
Step 3: input amount
Step 4: Pick bank as a payment option, then click on the deposit tab just below it
Step 5: Type your account number
Step 6: input your BVN
Step 7: Select deposit and follow the instructions thereafter to fund your wallet.
3. Paga Agent: You can also visit any Paga accredited agent to help fund your account.
4. Deposit via partner banks: You can visit any of the following bank branches to make deposits and it would be deposited in your account.
Fidelity Bank: Fidelity In-Branch collection
Access Bank: Paga on ACCESS PAY
FCMB: Paga on SLIP FREE
Skye Bank: Paga on SIPS
GTBank: Paga on GT COLLECTIONS
Zenith Bank: Paga on X-PATH
UBA Bank: Paga on WORKFLOW
We hope the information provided in this article has been helpful.
Do well to share and drop your comments below as to how we can serve you better.
And please stay tuned to Career Acada to keep receiving informative articles like this.