Heritage Homes is a non for profit, non-governmental organsiation founded in 2020 for the purpose of saving the lives of orphans and vulnerable children in our society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Female Administrative Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The administrative Officer will plan and directs all aspects of an organization’s staff and service functions.
- Ensures the operations of the company are within a secure, efficient and organized work environment.
- Oversees administrative staff (drivers, gardeners etc), logistics and information systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Provide general support to visitors
- Manage social media platforms
- Create database and spread sheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Schedule and attend confidential management and team meetings and assisted with meeting materials and agenda
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Produce professional-quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Maintain master corporate calendar of all-hands events, conferences, holidays and vacations
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers a
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Receive incoming calls and emails; take messages, respond appropriately and route correspondence to the appropriate quarters.
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Assist the Accounts and management in preparing office budget
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Any other duty as assigned by management
- B.Sc. or HND in Management, Business Administration or any related discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Hands-on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
NGN 50,000 – 60,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.