The Heirs Holdings (HH) Graduate Trainee Programme is a unique opportunity for young and driven talent to immerse themselves in a world of opportunity and growth, to launch successful and rewarding careers. Successful candidates will be assigned to companies across our diverse Group where they will gain first-hand experience and expertise across our strategic sectors.
At Heirs Holdings, we believe in creating equal opportunities for our people to thrive, learn, and imbibe values critical for success. Our HH Graduate Trainee Programme is an important way we achieve this.
You are our ideal candidate if you demonstrate our core HH values:
• Execution: You are focused, result oriented and have a sense of urgency
• Excellence: You are a disciplined professional with integrity and understand the need for compliance in our industry
• Enterprise: You have the right drive, are creative, hardworking and audacious
- Minimum of Second-Class Lower Division
- Proof of completion of NYSC
- No prior work experience required, but graduation should have been in the past 3 years.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.