Apply for Guinness Nigeria Undergraduates Scholarship 2020.
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified students for:
Title: Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme.
About The Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme.
This scholarship supports Guinness Nigeria’s commitment to implementing transformative schemes that foster youth development. The scholarship will provide full tuition for students who are currently studying in Nigerian Universities and polytechnics. Students from our host communities are encouraged to apply
Education Requirement for Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme
- Applications are open to students studying the following courses:
- Engineering & Sciences: Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Lab Science, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing and Sales. Human Resources/Insudstrial and Labour relations and Accounting.
- Candidates must be 1st or 2nd year student in Nigeria Universities or Polytechnics.
Application Closing Date For Guiness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme 2020
16th November, 2020.
Other Requirements For Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
- Candidates may be required to write an aptitude test
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to provide a letter of introduction from the Chairman or their Community Development Associations where applicable
Application Process For Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above selection criteria should send the following details below to: email@example.com
- Full Name
- University / Polytechnic
- Matriculation Number / Year of Study
- Home Town / Local Government Area / State of Origin
- Phone Numer / E-mail
- Scanned copy of student ID card or Admission Letter
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.