The diving force behind everything we do is people. We believe everyone has a place where they can naturally thrive in work and in life. Since each individual has their own unique capabilities and goals, we seek to help them find fulfilment wherever they are. We view change as necessary and positive.
- Graduate Trainee
Join us on Telegram
- We are searching for Graduates who have completed NYSC and have an enthusiastic self-motivation to fit into the position of trainee personnel.
Applicants must be ready to engage in the following activities:
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Management, Learning and Training, Operations, Research, Product knowledge & development and General Human Resource.
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observe experienced staffs to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties.
- Compliance to company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- 0-2 years of working experience
- A Bachelors Degree certificate
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Age limit: preferred candidates should not be older than 30years
Let our expert handle your Résumé/CV
How to Apply:
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to Position@goldbridge.com.ng using the position as the subject of the email.