Apply for Fresh Job Recruitment At PWC
1). Experience Center – Disruption Team (Senior Associate)
Job ID: 142579WD
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Specialism: IFS – Internal Firm Services – Other
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Innovation / disruption Team is at the core of innovation and emerging technology development, discovery, deployment and support activity. Our team is leading the effort to digitally enable our business.
- Our mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future.
- The key technology domains we are currently focused on include business process automation, data curation, industrialized analytics, machine learning & AI and scalable delivery platform.
- A career with Innovation Services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients’ redesign, redefine, and redeploy their assurance and / or tax departments to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You’ll focus on assisting clients as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, data & analytics, Open Source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making.
- Megatrends and emerging technologies are changing the world we live in. These fundamental global shifts and the collisions between them are reshaping societies, economies and behavioural norms everywhere. Traditional business models are continuously being disrupted.
- A career with the Disruption team at the Experience Centre, will provide you with a unique opportunity to:
- Help our clients: anticipate and understand these disruptive forces, by
- rethinking their business models and their core purpose.
- Conduct intensive research on business landscape, PwC Nigeria
- capabilities and strategy.
- Create lean canvas by line of service: vision, strategy and value proposition
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with a ‘dare to think’ mentality.
- Assist clients get up to speed with what technologies and trends might disrupt their business model;
- Assist clients identify and prioritize these disruptions in the form of actionable responses.
- Assist in the management and delivering of large transformational projects through prototyping, mock-ups and simulations.
- Define and collate Disruption methods, tools and playbooks
- Bring the best of PwC by working with and connecting teams with relevant people in the different Lines of Services
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify disruption research opportunities with new / existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep abreast with local and national business and economic issues
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience at a Consulting firm, high-growth Organisation or start-up Fintech, banking, or financial services background is preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience: 3 + years of proven success in digital / disruptive technologies marketing roles with at least one year of leading teams
- Demonstrates some proven abilities to develop strategy; as well as proven success and thorough abilities to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently; to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, which include the following: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
- Understanding and application of design thinking
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Good knowledge of consulting across a broad scope of transformational offerings across front and back office
- Evidence of excellent influencing and communication skills and the capability to challenge and manage senior stakeholders.
- Proactive with a positive can-do approach.
- A thirst for emerging trends
- Self-starter able to work effectively as a member of a team.
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021.
2). Experience Center – Disruption Team (Senior Associate)
Job ID: 192272WD
Line of Service: Tax
Specialism: General Tax Consulting
Management Level: Senior Associate
Job Description & Summary
- The Executive Assistant will work with and report to the Tax Leader, providing administrative support, secretarial assistance, project management and research & data analysis
- Technical writing including presentations, reports, letters, and speeches.
- Meeting management including preparation of agenda, meeting scheduling, provision of minutes of meetings and executive summaries
- Tasks scheduling, managing e-calendar and meeting commitments.
- Organise and coordinate travel and related logistics
- Managing correspondence with clients, regulators, organised private sector and other external parties
- Research, data analysis, and management reporting
- Organise events and support corporate responsibility initiatives
- Create and maintain records, electronic files and databases
- Perform other job-related assignments
- B.Sc/HND (minimum of 2.1/Upper credit) in Arts, Law, Technology, Social Sciences or Business-related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Executive or Personal Assistant to an Executive Director, CEO or equivalent levels in a medium or large organisation.
Skills and Attributes:
- Organisation and personal effectiveness
- Taking initiatives and self-driven
- Excellent skills in Office applications
- Professionalism, high-level of integrity and discretion
- Competent in the use of technology
- Global perspective (time zones, languages)
- Excellent research skills
- Good numerical abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective listening, oral communication and Interpersonal skill
- Excellent writing skill
- Attention to details
- Knowledge of Power BI or Alteryx is an added advantage
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should use the links below to apply:
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.