Asset and Equity Group is an organization which comprises of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer centric, team work, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. Focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are Probity, Competence and Finesse with over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Summary Job Description (State Key Roles and Responsibilities of Staff)
- Supports the Head FX team and Finance Manager in ensuring proper cash management, effective execution of all treasury related documentations, banking information management and customer collections / recoveries.
- Customer collection calls: to gather issues for further internal discussions / resolutions.
- Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments.
- Preparation of refund documents in the event of wrong payments made by customers.
- Preparation of treasury related documents (banking access maintenance, Trades / FX documents, etc.)
- Monitoring of daily cash balance across multiple bank accounts.
- Support resolution of vendor payments issues.
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline.
- Work Experience (include number of years and kind required): minimum of 1 year.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Be organised with personal workload, efficient and accurate.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- MS Office – Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.