In this post, we’ll talk about Deloitte Nigeria Salary Structure 2020.
We do get questions like what is Deloitte Nigeria Salary structure, what is Deloitte Nigeria’s entry-level salary structure, what is Deloitte Nigeria experience salary structure and all sorts. In this post, you’ll get answers to all your questions.
Deloitte Nigeria is one of the reputed consulting firm in Nigeria.
The firm was established by William Welch Deloitte in London while the Nigeria office was opened by Akintola Williams in Lagos, Nigeria.
Deloitte Nigeria is one of the best professional services networks alongside KPMG, PWC and E&Y. The four firms are referred to as “Big Four Accounting Firms” not only in Nigeria but globally. I know you’ll like to know their salary structure.
Deloitte started as Akintola Williams & Co named after the founder before the merger with another big accounting leading to big name: “Akintola Williams Deloitte” also referred to as “AWD”.
Deloitte Nigeria was established under the founder name in 1952 and renamed in 2004.
Deloitte has presence in 34 Africa countries and over 150 countries globally.
The company has over six hundred staff in Nigeria with over 200,000 globally.
The company creates an enabling environment for staffs no wonder they’re recognised as the best company to work for in Nigeria in 2015 and since then has remained in the top list of the best company to work in Nigeria.
Deloitte Nigeria provides audit assurance, advisory, financial and tax services.
Deloitte’s career path is a very interesting career path. The company organogram ranges from intern to partner.
The staffs receive several packages apart from salary such as bonuses, 13th month allowance.
It is even more interesting to let you know that you get more pay as move along the organogram.
Deloitte Nigeria Salary structure 2020
Below is the Deloitte Nigeria salary structure for Deloitte staffs.
- Intern: Deloitte Nigeria interns receive the lowest pay. Deloitte Nigeria pays their interns N40,000 monthly.
- Analyst: Deloitte Nigeria Analyst receive N130,000 without ACCA, While ACCA path receive N150,000 monthly.
- Semi senior Analyst: Deloitte Nigeria Semi senior Analyst receive N190,000 monthly.
- Senior Analyst: Deloitte Nigeria Senior Analyst receive N220,000 Monthly.
- Audit Associate: Deloitte Nigeria Audit Associate receive N150,000monthly without ACCA While those with ACCA receive N170,000 monthly.
- Semi senior Audit Associate: The semi senior senior Analyst receive N240,000monthly.
- Senior Audit Associate: Senior Audit Associate receive N250,000 monthly.
- Advisory Associate: An advisory Associate Officer at Deloitte Nigeria receive 170 monthly.
- Semi senior Advisory Associate: Semi senior Advisory Associate receive N200,000 monthly.
- Senior Advisory Associate: They receive N250,000 monthly.
- Manager: Deloitte Nigeria Manager receive up to 1 million monthly.
- Partner: A partner at Deloitte Nigeria receive over a million naira monthly.
They are the controller general of the company.
So, that’s all about Deloitte Nigeria salary structure.
Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process
Deloitte Nigeria recruits for graduate program every year.
The following are the recruitment processes.
For you to qualify to apply for the yearly graduate trainee program at Deloitte Nigeria. You must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Nigerian by citizens.
- Be university/polytechnic graduate.
- You must graduate with second class upper and above.
- Deloitte Nigeria recruits any discipline
- You must be 26years and below.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O’level including English and mathematics at one sitting.
- Completed compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- You must not have written the aptitude test before.
During the application, you’re required to pick any division/unit. The following units are available:
- Risk Advisory
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial Advisory
- Tax & Legal
If you’re qualify for aptitude test. You will be require to write series of test ranging from competency and personality test.
The aptitude test comprises:
- Numerical test
- Current Affairs
- Essay writing
Numerical test: You’re expected to study with your GMAT. However, use the past questions to assess yourself.
Verbal: This comprises comprehension, sentence correction etc.
Current affairs: know about current trends both locally and globally.
Essay writing: This is most important as you’ll be required to write reports after been hired. Take it serious!.
If you scape through aptitude test, then, you will be required to answer some questions from your line managers. Sometimes, this interview is also called panel interview because they might be up to three that will interview you.
Please master your CV and be analytical while answering questions about you. Don’t be too boring, be factual and be yourself. Don’t be too tense, this is the moment to test your communication skill as you’ll be required to speak with clients at all times.
If you scape through Manager’s interview. This is an opportunity to prove to a partner in your line/division.
Dress smart and be bold at this stage. Just like the manager’s interview. Master your CV and some pieces of stuff about your division and Deloitte Nigeria.
If you’re at this stage, congratulations, as you’ve been hired already except you, ‘re carrying major diseases that they don’t have an option than to let you go. Go early for your medicals.
Don’t eat or drink until after the whole test as this might affect your result. The result will be sent to your employer.
Deloitte Nigeria Internship
If you desire to intern with Deloitte especially for those that study financial related programs, this is an opportunity to gain intensive experience. During the period, you’ll be exposed to real-life what school has taught you.
Deloitte Nigeria recruits interns and you can eventually work with them and get good pay after the internship.
If you desire to know when Deloitte Nigeria will be recruiting, subscribe to this page. You will get a notification when will post Deloitte Nigeria jobs.
The Deloitte Nigeria quoted salary structure might vary but if you’re considering a career at Deloitte Nigeria then, you should hope for the quoted range.
We will like to know your thought, drop a message at the comment box below. We will like to hear from you.