Apply for Cordros Academy Graduate Program 2021
The Cordros Academy Graduate Trainee Program offers highly motivated individuals’ an opportunity to gain capital market experience, test drive a career in financial services at a leading financial services group, offering services in securities trading, asset management, investment banking, research, Insurance brokerage, registrars and trustees . Also licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Role: Graduate Trainees
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Education & Experience:
- Graduated from University with a minimum of 2:1 in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Be 27 years or below as at December 31, 2021.
- 0-1 years’ experience in the financial services industry as an analyst
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in presenting and debating a point under pressure.
- Good understanding of financial statements
- Good understanding of economics
- Advanced MS Office Proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent networking and stakeholder management skills
- Well-developed organizational skills to respond to shifting priorities on multiple projects.
- The ability to work independently while functioning as part of a team.
- Demonstrated job commitment, as well as personal flexibility and adaptability required to meet client needs.
- A high degree of initiative, motivation, attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and a passion for excellence.
- The desire to learn and develop knowledge
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Good research skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Good presentation skills
Having the following are an advantage:
- CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIS, FMVA, FMI or plans towards completing any of these certifications.
- A Masters degree or an MBA will be an added advantage.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.