Chapel Hill Denham’s Management Development Programme (MDP) is open to graduates from any field of study and is well suited to those with little or no work experience.
We are investing in building a team of innovative and conscientious individuals, keen to lead with integrity, passionate about delivering results whilst making an impact in our markets and the communities in which we operate.
We have designed the MDP to continue the firm’s long standing culture of delivering results and being our clients trusted adviser. The program will equip you with knowledge and experience needed to build a successful investment career and life skills. With the MDP we aim to:
- Attract, select and retain exceptional talent
- Provide a rigorous classroom and real time training
- Expose you to ongoing projects and transactions
- Instill the culture and values of the firm
- Ensure you are well developed to take up leadership positions
- Provide exposure to all areas of our core businesses
What you will get
On the MDP, you will learn about our business, the markets and build important and value adding relationships, as well as develop strong skills. As a participant, you will:
- Learn about our business, how we operate and gain skills needed to excel in our firm
- Gain unlimited access to a support system, mentorship and training to guide your progression
- Build your professional network and interact with peers and seniors across our business
- You will undergo a thorough job rotation, each group offering a range of challenging responsibilities
- A critical and design thinking mindset to provide innovative solutions for our clients
- A can-do spirit, positive energy and drive as well as willingness to learn and apply yourself
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Upper Division)
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA or CIS will be an added advantage
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.