Apply for Canon Women in Sales Internship Program 2021
WOMEN IN SALES INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
We are looking for new talents who will be willing to join our Sales Team for long term (1 year) internship. The purpose of the program is to support female participation in our sales workforce. Interns will take active role and have sales responsibilities where they’ll be supported with a structured development program. The ultimate aim of the program is to support female representation in sales careers and sales management.
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- The interns will be hired for our sales teams in Canon Regional Sales Offices. The region covers the following country and location: Nigeria (Lagos)
- The eligible candidates will be hired as long-term interns in the sales departments of their country of residence.
- Duration of our Trainee Program is 1 year.
- The internship program will be supported with a 1-year development program including facilitator-led training programs, on the job learning, online learning and mentoring.
- Successful candidates will be considered for full-time employment at the end of the internship.
What we ask
- Final year female students or new graduates who are interested in a career in sales
- No previous experience required
- Driving License Preferred
- Able to work 5 working days of the week
- Good command of English
- Self-motivated with good communication skills
- Problem solver and willing to work hard in a dynamic environment doing a variety of tasks
- Team player with the ability to work with deadlines
- Good command of MS Office applications
You will need
- Analytical Thinking
- High level of Accuracy
- Proactive Approach
- Excellent Communicator
Canon is enriching lives and businesses in incredible new ways. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company that’s visionary, innovative and bold. As the world’s best imaging company, we’re living and working together for the common good.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.