Pledge Software mission is to be a force for the greater good. Specifically, our efforts bridge the gap between global donors and nonprofits in local communities.
We are looking for good writers to generate and maintain online content on a daily basis. You will also be responsible for editing work where necessary.
We would like to have those who are excellent at writing and copywriting apply. Writers will have to be adept at researching information (on / offline), and citing sources of articles and photos to avoid copyright infringement.
Payrate : NGN 150,000 – 250,000
• Minimum Qualification : High School (S.S.C.E)
• Experience Level : Mid level
• Experience Length : 5 years
Job Description / Requirements of the Blog Writer Position at Pledge Software
Responsibilities for the Blog Writer Position at Pledge Software:
• Writing compelling and cut-through copy, both long and short-form, for different audiences.
• Conducting research before and during the writing process.
• Attending feedback sessions and making revisions suggested by the client or editors.
Requirements for Blog Writer Position at Pledge Software :
• Minimum experience length of 5 years
• Need to own a laptop, with access to reliable internet
• ExcellentWriter, preferably with a degree in Journalism or English (but not required).
• If you have also been an English Teacher at the high school level or higher,that is also ok.
• Preferably,someone who has a lot of experience writing blog posts.
• Preferably,someone who has a lot of experience doing his / her own research is needed for blog articles written.
• Youneed to be a self-starter
Note : On your CV, please include a link to yourLinkedIn profile (if you have one). Also, links to any work you have done that can be reviewed publicly (if available).
Click here to apply for this position.
My name is Faustina Oriji, I have a passion for writing and I enjoy writing on a variety of topics. I take pleasure in learning about new and exciting areas of writing.