Ajani Mayomi Engineering Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer (Entry-Level)
Job Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist to create detailed drawings for shop construction of projects.
- Drafting of telecommunications construction drawings.
- Develop and produce new methods and/or alternative designs that best suit client needs.
- Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all client questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and escalate where necessary.
- B.Sc Degree / HND in Civil Engineering.
- Proven Post-NYSC work experience (1-3 years)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD 2D (Tekla and Solidworks skills not required).
- Ample knowledge or interest in the engineering aspect of Tower Designs.
- Experience in how to develop, run, build, and test deployment tools in production environments.
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills in English – oral and written.
- Self-motivated with good organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and teamwork spirit.
- Computer proficiency in MS package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the email.
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.