Afribary is an education technology company building, deploying and managing IT / digital solutions for educational institutions, corporate bodies and professional bodies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive / Project Assistant (Female)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Provide project management and administrative support to the Managing Director
- Prepare proposals, reports, briefs, memos, financial statements, reports etc
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare post-meeting notes
- Research and prepare data driven reports, analysis for use by management
- Follow up on correspondence and maintain communication with prospect clients/partners as may be directed
- Coordinate vendors, service providers and other necessary 3rd parties on specific projects Monitor budgets for projects, track projects and submit regular status/progress reports
- Handle any other assigned project or administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Smart female graduate (minimum degree from accredited university)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Skilled in presentation and design software; PowerPoint, Canva, Figma etc
- Excellent communication (speaking and writing) skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent research skills (able to find, put together needed strategic information)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Candidates for Southwest should be preferably based in Lagos and fluent in English and Yoruba languages.
- Candidates for North should be preferably based in Abuja and fluent in English & Hausa languages
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online