Job Title: Debt Collection Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Oyo, Anambra, Abia and Rivers
Employment Type: Full time
Deadline: 8th October, 2020
Join us on Telegram
- Visitation of delinquent clients and Guarantors (shop and home)
- Issuance of Demand notice to delinquent clients and guarantors
- Payment of post-dated cheques for delinquent clients.
- Forwarding of monthly report of collections/seizure on delinquent clients and guarantors to Recovery manager.
- Reporting of exceptions if noticed.
- Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to.
- Managing of PAR
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients
- Negotiation of repayment with delinquent clients and guarantors with approval
- Follow up on delinquent clients and guarantors to fulfill obligations.
- Seizure of assets of delinquent clients and guarantors.
Qualification & Experience
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Social Sciences, Business, Banking, Finance, Marketing or any other numeric course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in debt recovery
- Team working.
- Organizational skills.
- Numerical and well organized
- Good Knowledge of debt and recovery management
- Good Understanding of bank’s business operations.
- Detailed knowledge of required documentation and a thorough knowledge of Lien Laws that govern the transactional relationship between the Customer and the Company.
- Good knowledge of Credit administration
- Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply