Access Bank’s commitment to leading the frontiers of banking and finance solutions has been a major driving force for its activities and innovations. The bank’s contributions to various sectors of the economy have been felt far and wide and recognized by both local and international bodies. Its dedication to creating amazing empowerment opportunities and providing a thriving atmosphere for its employees has recently earned the bank recognition from LinkedIn as the number one best company to work in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Entry-Level Tech Recruitment
- Are you Unapologetically African?
- Are you passionate about changing Africa’s narrative through Technology?
- Do you want to kickstart a career in Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity?
- Then this opportunity might just be right for you!
- Access Bank’s technology teams take on the continent’s biggest financial and data challenges for our over 40 million customers, building the platforms and partnerships that affect millions of people every day.
- Customers are at the forefront of everything we do and ensuring customer’s concerns are addressed is vital to the success of the Bank. We are driving change to be the World’s most respected African Bank.
- We are seeking exceptional young Africans to join us on our journey to becoming Africa’s Gateway to the World.
- STEM & Economics Graduates with a minimum of Second-Class Upper from a fully accredited university looking to begin a career in Tech.
- Demonstrable use of effective problem-solving skills
- Love for working as part of a team
- Young Africans interested in learning tech-forward skills to kick-start careers in the banking industry are empowered by providing them with hands-on learning opportunities in fields such as Programming, Data Science, Digital Marketing, Business Analytics, Networking or Cybersecurity to develop mastery of highly sought-after tech skills.
Application Closing Date
6th June, 2022 at 6:00PM
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Adeyinka is the founder and content creator at Career Acada. He’s a technology expert and web developer. He holds a degree in Genetics and loves impacting life for a better society.