This post is all about Ab Inbev Salary Structure in Nigeria.
AB InBev is the world’s leading brewer. The company produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M and Eagle.
Ab InBev Nigeria operates three breweries, the most recent of which was commissioned in Onitsha, Anambra State in 2012. This was a green-field brewery facility with an investment of US$100-million.
The opening of this new brewery also marked the launch of Hero Lager, a regional brand whose performance has since transformed the shape of the very competitive Nigerian beer market.
Ab InBev Nigeria comprises four different business units combined namely:
- Pabod Breweries Ltd (PBL) in Port Harcourt Rivers State,
- Intafact Beverages Ltd (IBL) in Onitsha Anambra State
- International Breweries Plc. (IBP) in Ilesha in Osun State
- Beverage Management Services (BMS). Our Spirits business based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Requirement to Apply for Ab InBev Vacancies
To be considered for shortlisting, applicants are required to meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years to 35 years.
- Communication: English language (ability to read, write and speak ).
- Location: Reside in and/or willing to relocate to Nigeria.
- Possess at least school certificate
- For senior or middle management positions: Candidate must possess minimum of degree certificate and must have completed National Youth Service.
AB InBev Salary Structure in Nigeria 2021
- Utlities operators earn between
N80,000 to N120,000
- Sales representative earn between
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
- Utilities Operator earn between
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
- Business Development representative earn
- Warehouse Manager earns between N200,000 to N250,000
AB InBev Graduate Management Trainee Salary Structure
AB InBev pays their graduate trainee according to international standard. A trainee at Ab Inbev earns $5,641 – $6,607 per month according to reports.
Ab Inbev is an international brand that record competency and result. Whatever you do, put in your best.
I am a lover of God and People, whose joy is to see people becoming the products of his positive self. Gideon is a contributor at Career Acada.